Saturday, August 05, 2006

Off to Europe

This is taken from my post on my eganorion.com website...taken off for more discretion. I still wanted to preserve the thought:

07.27.2006
OFF TO EUROPE
Earlier in the summer, I decided I wanted to go to Tuscany and Greece for a long vacation. Not too long after I decided that (after getting a roommate, partially to watch the house whilst I was away), I decided not to. A couple of days ago, I re-decided to go and after cashing in frequent flyer miles, I got my ticket to ride and I'm off. My flight leaves the morning of August 2, flying into Frankfurt and then flying back from Amsterdam on September 7.

I'm going to visit Berlin first and foremost, then Auschwitz, Istanbul, Athens, Santorini, Rome, Pompeii, Tuscany, the Bernese Oberland (Switzerland), Paris and then finally Amsterdam to fly back. There are several destination within this itinerary that I've already visited, but there are a few huge surprises, including Auschwitz, Istanbul and Pompeii. Between the trip and ROCK FOR A BLOCK, I'm bursting open with excitement about life. Seriously, bursting! I can't wait to see what's around the corner, but I'm willing to wait.

I know it's going to be good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home